 Organizations / United States / 523
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Richard W. Schamus writes:

Exactly my point in referencing the specific neccessary evil.

I guess my point is that I don't see it as a necessary _evil_. I think it is
just plain necessary.

Frank

Ok, We'll leave the "moral" implaction off, (though I just used it as a figure
of speech, and not a moralistic POV). It IS neccessary.

But, it is NELUG's necessity, and not mine. Nor could, I'm sure, it be others.
THAT is my point. Let NELUG be NELUG; Exclusionary, Unwaiverable, and Secure
within THEIR rules.

I don't have to follow their rules, and neither do anyone else. I'll say it
again to MAKE SURE MY point isn't moved again into some nether region that I
did not intend to go. LET NELUG do what it wants, that does not mean WE,
(everyone else but NELUG,) cannot do something for SHIRI, (not ourselves,) and
support Shiri in other ways, like say, making her a member of every other LUG
out there but NELUG.
Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****