 Organizations / United States / 521
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:02:02 GMT

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

By pointing out how you can be more ridiculous than the ridiculous shows that
their position can be dismantled.

No it doesn't.  You acknowledged that they could find a way to stop you.  What
it does is show that you are not seeking a consensus.  That what you want is to
belittle, demean, and bend people to your will.  I suspect quite sincerely,
that you are doing far more harm for Shiri's cause than good.

They need to rename the group to include Adult in the title.

No, they don't.

Bad luck that Shiri doesn't live in a more equitable part of the US.

Perhaps.  But there are a lot of opportunities in Boston.

Chris