 Organizations / United States / 509
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:14:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Outsiders can comment, but not chide and not demand.

What's the diff?

Well, there's rather less between comment and chide than there is between
comment and demand, I guess.

I'd say

"NELUG may find that their policy may be detrimental in the long run"
is a comment,

"NELUG are very wrong to not immediately change their policy"
is shading over to a chide, and

"NELUG MUST change their policy immediately"
is rather a demand, wouldn't you say?

That's my take.