 Organizations / United States / 477
    Re: Age limitations —Matthew Miller
   (...) I'm taking this seriously (and staying up later than I'd like, to discuss it) because I think Shiri's request deserves that. It doesn't sound like it's a joke to her. (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Peter White
   (...) You like taking things out of context. That particular line was a joke, NOT the whole argument. I work nights, so I'm staying up too ! Don't twist things around and try and make it appear that your supporting her or her request, you are (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Frank Filz
   (...) I think Matther is giving consideration to Shiri's request. He has stated that he is willing to bring the issue up again in a future meeting. Let's not allow our frustration with the situation cause us to start throwing bricks (and I will (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)