 Organizations / United States / 477
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 05:30:40 GMT

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
By the way, I have no aim in becoming a member or voting, it was a joke.

I'm taking this seriously (and staying up later than I'd like, to discuss
it) because I think Shiri's request deserves that. It doesn't sound like
it's a joke to her.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/