 Organizations / United States / 470
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 05:11:43 GMT

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
Hey Frank, why don't we all join NELUG (no geographical restrictions) and
vote down their restrictive rule (betcha they would find a way to stop us).

Do you really think attempting destructive action will help anybody? I don't
think Shiri would exactly feel welcomed into this group if this were the way
it happened.

We're not a government. Voting isn't a binding sort of legal thing. It's the
*agreement* that is critical.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/