 Organizations / United States / 380
    Re: Idea for ALL US LUGs (Big Regional Map) —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...I like! Tho I would draw all the LUGs as circles around their central meeting place vice by state like that. We have members in WAMALUG who come down from Philly, and its actually farther to come to DC/WAMALUG from Roanoke Va than it is for (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.org.us)

        Re: Idea for ALL US LUGs (Big Regional Map) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well I think all the groups "bleed" to a certain extent across actual state boundrys and I think I would include that in any page that gets put up. For example if a LUG were to start in the New York City area I would think that many of the (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.org.us)