 Organizations / United States / 26
Re: Chicago Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 02:04:25 GMT

At 09:39 PM 10/03/1999 , Remy Evard wrote:
Tim, how many people does it look like so far, and roughly when?

I really can't tell on either one of those.  My guess would be we might have

I might be able to help find a spot, but depends on the number
of people we'd have and how much space we'd need.

Yeah, once we get a better idea of how many would be interested, lets go
from there on a location.

I couldn't do this before Thanksgiving due to my pretty awful travel
schedule.

December looks ok for me.  The first weekend is out, but the couple
weekends before Christmas sound good.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

How to rob a bank in ancient Rome:

"Catapultam habeo.  Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam."

(I have a catapult.  Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous
rock at your head.)