 Organizations / SciBrick / 72
Re: SciBrick is Online! And looking for people...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Joe Meno wrote:

Also, what could be cooler than to have a LOTR display at a theater? My local club is planning to do that,

Very cool. Be sure to take lots of pictures and post them somewhere. I’ll add a link to my page of LotR MOC links.

So when do you want to join:)?

Unfortunately it is rare that I have a chance to even get to my local LUG, much less take part in public displays, so I don’t think I could be a contributing member. I’ll just stay here and cheer on the sidelines.

Bruce