 Organizations / SciBrick / 65
Re: SciBrick is Online! And looking for people...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:54:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

Hi Joe and all SciBrick members,
This sounds great - I've been following SciBrick for a while, vicariously,
enviously reading about the bash in Texas... sounds like you've got it going on.
Since my own personal interest follows space exploration and tech-stuff, I hope
to eventually join the organization, after actually building and displaying
something space-related. Note to self: finish Galactica in time for BrickFest
PDX...

Finish sooner, so we can see it online:)!

BTW, do you mind if I link scibrick.org from the BrickFest PDX web site?

Well, now that the site is up, you can:)! Christina had asked about a banner,
and I will send that over to you guys ASAP!

Regards,
Kelly McKiernan
BZPower admin | PNLTC | BrickFest PDX 2004 webmaster guy | Bricksploration.com

Thanks!

Joe
SciBrick Communications Officer
NCLUG