 Organizations / SciBrick / 220
    Re: SciBrick is looking for you! —Eric Sophie
   What a crock of crap. I on purpose included the words at the beginning of the post: "In support of SciBrick" Further more, your petty misperceptive paranoia is just insecurity. Outline why my post is invaild and you'll only illustrate why I left (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

        Re: SciBrick is looking for you! —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Now that is a crock. You've accused me of hijacking your idea and mutilating it; how is that support? The recruitment ad doesn't support SciBrick - and by continuing this mess, all you are doing is hurting SciBrick. BTW, Wouldn't "Supporting (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)