 Organizations / SciBrick / 17
Re: scibrick and our future
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 03:27:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.org.scibrick, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.org.scibrick, Felix Greco wrote:
   Hi everybody,

snippadeedoodah

Felix Greco
Scibrick Communications
felix@STOPSPAMscibrick.org

Lego needs to get a licence from Paramount for Star Trek Lego. Minifig tribbles!

And this relates to the topic how?

-Tim

“To act as a communications medium between the lego company and other organizations, for science fiction building fans”...“let me know what you think. What are your ideas?”

wishful thinking & suggestions for scibrick to bring up with Lego Co.

Jeff