 Organizations / SciBrick / 160
Re: New Awesome MOCs from Der Krackhed himself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

version 2 of my EB edition VW Beetle
a new aircar, the EB edition VW Cabriolet
The EB Heavy-Marines
And lastly, my latest MoonBase module, getting ready for BrickFest!!
It is an air-car parking tower.  Anyone who would like to park their Aircars
on it are totally welcome to!

Dig the tower - I have a couple of vehicles I'd to park there if the price is
right.

I REALLY like the Beetle; the curves really create the shape.  The only thing
missing is the flower-pot thingy in the dash - but EB probably has enough crop
failure to handle without flowers dying in civilian vehicles.  The snotting in
the Cabrio is pretty inventive too, almost as cool as those side mirrors.

Is that Mrs. Der Krackhed behind the wheel of the Cabrio?  All dressed up in
Space Pinko gear?  Oh, that's hot.

-nk