 Organizations / SciBrick / 124
  SciBrick: Joe Meno=The Man

Nice work, SciBrick and Joe Meno. I thought BrickFestPDX was great...and of course I loved seeing all those mini-scale MOCs. Joe Meno...I really enjoyed meeting you and must say that your enthusiasm for SciBrick is unparalleled. You're a great (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

  Re: SciBrick: Joe Meno=The Man

(...) Thanks! What more can I say? (...) I need to thank all the planes and builders that 'flew in,' as my expectations were exceeded in many ways with the assortment of MOCs (like your dirigible and hangar) and quality of building. So (taking a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)