 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 5316
    Re: Contapalle per il GBC —Mario Ferrari
   (...) Hi Brian Thanks a lot for the tip. Actually I had missed that "magnetic ball" idea, it's a nice one. As for using the NXT for counting... well, I guess we don't have enough NXT units yet to use some in the GBC. I mean that we're going to have (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

        Re: Contapalle per il GBC —Brian Davis
   (...) That I can certainly understand. And I love the idea of a big display for a counting module, I just don't have a computer I can regulate to the task (or the board... that looks like a nice one). We want to add a GBC train video camera to be (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)