 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 4350
OT Re: Help w/ Italian Buyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:46:57 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:J3yvBp.5v5@lugnet.com...

I am not sure what this person is asking me - it appears to be some sort
of COD if I read it correctly.  Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

basically the potential buyer is asking you if he can pay to the postman
when he will receive the item.
this is a form of payment that in Italy is called "contrassegno", I'm not
sure that is possible to use this method in internatinal transaction

hope this helps!

cheers

Cristian