 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 1425
1424  |  1426
Subject:
LEGODirect - Statua della libertà 3450
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:29:17 GMT

cari fratelli in abiesse,

kate dello s@h mi comunica che lo stock di Statue of Liberty #3450 sta per
esaurirsi nel arco di 7-10 gg. è improbabile che il set sia riprodotto. chi è
interessato ad ordinarlo ha l'ultima occassione a farlo.

w.

Hello,

No big news this time of a new product or of old re-arrivals:  But, I
thought I best make you aware that we only have another 7-10 days of
stock of the Statue of Liberty #3450 in our EU Fulfillment Centre.  I
know that many fans like referring to this set as a large accessory pack
of light green bricks & elements, so if you need more in your collection
or want the actual sculpture, please order now. You might otherwise be
disappointed by the sold out sign.  Once the stock we have is gone, it
is not likely that we will get this set back in. If you fell that this
information should be passed onto your groups, can I ask you to do so!
Thanks as always - Greetings from London,
KATE

KATE SUTCH
L E G O   S H O P  A T  H O M E  - M A R K E T I N G