 Organizations / Italia / *6065 (-5)
  Re: Contapalle per il GBC

(...) Hi Brian Thanks a lot for the tip. Actually I had missed that "magnetic ball" idea, it's a nice one. As for using the NXT for counting... well, I guess we don't have enough NXT units yet to use some in the GBC. I mean that we're going to have (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: automazione treni

"Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JD054z.Jvn@lugnet.com... (...) Errata corrige del messaggio precedente: Non credo, da quando le ruote Lego (che sono in gomma "scivolosa") graffiano? A meno che non usi gomme Lego (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: automazione treni

"Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JD054z.Jvn@lugnet.com... (...) Non credo, da quando le ruote Lego (che sono in gomma "scivolosa") graffiano? Ciao Luca Delcarro (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: automazione treni

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JD358y.A5w@lugnet.com... (...) Anch'io opterei per questa soluzione. Anche perchè se ipotizziamo che un concorrente costruisce un robot totalmente con pezzi neri e adottiamo la (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Contapalle per il GBC

[I apologize for my deplorable ignorance of other languages; I fear I must comment in English. I can only blame my educational system and my lack of language facility] There's a number of ways to count the balls that I've seen (mechanical, using a (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact