 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 967
Re: Hogwart's Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 01:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
I found some excellent resources for the Hogwart's Express train,
including a page dedicated to the actual train used in the movie!  My
first impression is that it can be done quite nicely.  The biggest
problem I see so far are the large spoked wheels (3 per side!) which
are BLACK!

As for the large spoked wheels, we could try using the large wagon wheels.
They come in brown and black.  The black ones appeared mostly in the Wild
West sets, such as 6769 Fort Legoredo or 6765.  I've got a total of 4 - I'm
sure we could find 2 more somewhere...

If these are too large, then there are the smaller wagon wheels too.

Now how do we simulate the "bar" that runs between the wheels?  (Pls. excuse
my non-train lingo)

Bryan