 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 978
Re: Hogwart's Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 06:29:07 GMT

Don't sweat it, Robin. If you have enough of the big red spoked
wheels, use those. The kids will look mostly at the body, not the
wheels (see my Thomas where the below-the-footplate parts bear no
relation whatever to what they should be for Thomas).

I'm not sure I have enough of those wheels anyway.

Can anyone tell me all the sets that these wheels came in?
(I know that there is a site or utility out there that has this info,
but I don't have time to hunt it down.  Anyone know where I can find
it?)

I'm not sure how the spoked wagon wheels could be used in a way which
would allow them to stay on the track. Mark?

This is a clever idea, but I don't think the castle wagon wheels are
"beefy" enough.  They just look too wimpy, IMHO.

Robin