 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 893
Re: So what did everyone get from The Bay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 06:13:15 GMT

I did quite well.  Lots to play with for a while!  My wife signed up
for a Bay card, and we shopped mostly on the friday night, so we got
some pretty major savings.  The best of the lot?  Set 6979,
Interstellar Starfighter (big UFO ship with micro motor, lights, and
fibre optics (!!) from 1997).  Regular Bay price: $110.00.  I paid:
$13.00.  Nope, I couldn't believe it either!

Jaw drops to floor... Was that the only one there? I can't believe that
price!

Of course that was the only one there!  Do you think I'd leave any if
there were others.  At the very least I'd buy them and sell them to
you for $14 ... or maybe $109 !   ;-)

Robin