 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 891
890  |  892
Subject:
So what did everyone get from The Bay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:03:16 GMT

I'm curious as to what everybody picked up at these recent sale
weekends at The Bay (and elsewhere).  There are some amazing
post-Christmas deals to be had.  I guess the shopping season wasn't
that great for retailers this year.

I did quite well.  Lots to play with for a while!  My wife signed up
for a Bay card, and we shopped mostly on the friday night, so we got
some pretty major savings.  The best of the lot?  Set 6979,
Interstellar Starfighter (big UFO ship with micro motor, lights, and
fibre optics (!!) from 1997).  Regular Bay price: $110.00.  I paid:
$13.00.  Nope, I couldn't believe it either!

Robin