 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 886
Re: Group S@H / Lego Direct Order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:34:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
Ah yes, the 50% off sale that NOBODY POSTED ABOUT ...

Not that I'm bitter at all ...  It probably saved me a pile of money.
Don't feel too badly; misery loves company and I didn't hear about it till
the following Monday either (in all fairness, there were posts about it that
showed up on the weekend... unfortunately, my net access is at work, so...)

I'm itching to spend money on sale LEGO as well (Especailly 50% off. D'oh).

What we need is a VLC network of cell phones!
I'm only half joking.

Mark W.