 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 881
Re: Group S@H / Lego Direct Order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:11:01 GMT

Our trouble is we spent WAY to much at the Bay 50% off sale. We have to
lick our wounds before we order anything again...

Ah yes, the 50% off sale that NOBODY POSTED ABOUT ...

Not that I'm bitter at all ...  It probably saved me a pile of money.
However, if someone does spot something like this next time, a quick
post would be nice.  I'm sure there was plenty to go around.   ;-)

Anyway, I propose that we stick to a meeting on the 19th, and plan to
place an order on the 20th.  So, bring your list to the meeting.  Any
objections?

As for a theme, I think we should discuss upcoming shows and decide
which, if any, to participate in.  Let's give ourselves a little extra
time this go around.

If Alex can do a bulk mailing to the troops, we can consider this an
official meeting date.

Robin