 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 873
Re: Group S@H / Lego Direct Order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:06:30 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

We had talked about doing a largish order from the group as a whole.
Does anyone besides me still want to do this?  I've got a few smallish
things I'd like to get, but can't stand paying that shipping.

Robin

Ya, I think Xan and I wanted a few things... Discuss at next meeting?

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html