 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 72
Re: VLC Bulk Ordering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:58:10 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Dean wrote:
However, we as a  group should discuss bulk buys as a collective to >keep costs down and give all of us a sane amount of some part.

I'd be interested in bulk buys (surprise!) for Bricksmiths and eBay
sales purposes as well as my own personal wants.

Ya, I've been thinking of items I'd want. Tiles are high on the list as are good windows (For modern buildings). I also want Tecnic air
tanks and girders. Train trucks in different colours!!! etc...

There is some work involved in being the one to put the order in , split
up the resulting piles into individual people's orders, and collect
money. We could probably do the sorting as a group, either at a regular
meeting or at a special get-together of those involved, and have one
person in charge of collecting the money (on the basis of you get your
parts when you pays your money, probably).

With horrific penalties if you backed out...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html