 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 69
Re: My Inverted Hopper Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 06:05:06 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

That's very clever Dean! How are you going to fit it into the Castle
theme next meeting? :-)

Well, sorting our lego has turned into a larger task then we thought. I've
semi sorted the gray. But the rest are still unsorted. (Just colour sorted)
Our damn hands keep acting up and that's slowing us down. Xan has created a
few torture devices though. GRIN

I plan on taking a few pics of my MOC's again. I'll try to find some
uncluttered space.
I can't wait until our new tables are here. Have to sell the rest of them
games first though...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html