 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 66
Re: My Inverted Hopper Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 23:45:16 GMT

I'd love to hear your comments.

It looks quite good.  I have a blue hopper now :)  and don't find it all that
great of a design (don't get me wrong, I'd buy another 12 if I could, but, not
at $60/each).  I think that you can make some amazing lego train creations, if
you look at my Tyne dock hopper,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/FJ/TD_Hopper/TDhopper.html
as a example.  There are plenty of neat prototype cars to model, and Dean, go
for a walk downtown, and you will see some really neat stuff.  (Like, the 3
Hunslet Diesels in the docks...).  I don't really know how best to model NA
rolling stock, since I tend towards modeling the UK stuff, because it seems to
fit better into the MF scale world (being a lot smaller than the US equipment).

There are many choices that you can make for items that would be great to model
in Lego.

James