 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 65
Re: My Inverted Hopper Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 23:41:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
I've been trying to create a fleet of Hoppers without having to use rare

parts that I do not posses.

Below is my first attempt and I think it worked out pretty good.

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_invertedhopper.html

I'd love to hear your comments.

Bravo! Very clever inversions at just the right time. It's non operational, of
course, since you didn't have the very custom baseplate...