 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 572
  Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship

Dean and I will aquire the fabric as we have wanted to do so for a while. We've no problem paying for this and retaining the fabric as ours but using it for the club as well. This should bring the communal cost down a tad. Unless the club wants its (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship

(...) That sounds good to me. Kevin (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship

(...) I'm tossing around the idea of doing something like this with the sign. Kinda cool to have a sign like that on the wall! (...) I think you should definitely email your list, and of course all the members. The worst that happens is that they (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)