 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 445
Re: New Layout V-K0005K.tdl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:51:53 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
Why does the train track run OVER the road?

Well it could hardly run underneath, could it :-)

Seriously, can you be more specific Dean? If you're talking about the
freight tracks up by the dock, we wanted road between the tracks so that
trucks could be loaded by the crane too, rght, and that's just the
distance apart that the tracks turned out to be so that only one lane of
road is available between them.

Please do go ahead and change bits that don's seem right to you or do
completely different layouts or whatever.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm