 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 346
Re: Train Show update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:53:52 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:

Kevin, could you phone the train guys and confirm that they have our Fax
and that things are progressing?

We are definitely in as an exhibitor, but they are still juggling space
and can't tell us yet which layout option we'll be doing.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm