 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 345
Re: VLC Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 23:28:14 GMT

Just wondering where we stand with the logo?  Comments, criticisms, ideas...

Hi guys,

I'm stuck (literally) up in Edmonton.  We came up for the Thanksgiving
weekend, but on the way up our truck's engine decided to pack it in, so we'll
be marooned here until at least Friday (arrrgghhhh!) before we head back.  I
can't do any work on the logo while up here, but I'll start monitoring the
forum again (I've been lazy and stuffed with turkey ...).  Unfortunately, this
also means that I'll miss friday's pirate meet, which really disappoints me
since I had most of the pirate line ready to bring, but such is life ...  And
of course, my Lego is 1000 km away, so I can't do any building (sigh ...).
Please keep me posted as to the train show, etc.

Robin

P.S.  Strangely enough, while enroute up here, we stopped at a gas station
somewhere, and spotted a notice about another train show happening in
Chilliwack on October 28 to 29th.  Perhaps we could do two shows?  If someone
down there wants to check it out, the contact info is below:

Third Annual Model Railway Show
presented by Mount Cheam Lion's Club
October 28 & 29, Evergreen Hall, Chilliwack

Contact: James Hill
Phone: 824-1757
Fax: 795-5046
Email: jcdmhill@dowco.com