 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 347
Re: Train Show update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:24:52 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Dean Husby wrote:

Kevin, could you phone the train guys and confirm that they have our Fax
and that things are progressing?

We are definitely in as an exhibitor, but they are still juggling space
and can't tell us yet which layout option we'll be doing.

Yes! Great! I'll try to prod Xan into creating a Press Release for us being at
the show... With all the Lego in the news lately they might bite and give
coverage...

All right everyone one, we need houses and Stores!

Get building!

Dean

--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html