 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 338
337  |  339
Subject:
Office building Finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 22:46:37 GMT

Well, after about 20 hours I've completed the furnishings of my office
building on the half plate.

It's on half a road plate and is half of a 3 story office building. Full
minifig scale.

I don't know if I should post pictures of it or save it for the meeting
next weekend.

I'm trying to decide what to do next. The factory, RCX controlled
bridge, Passenger station RCX control, 4565 alternate or the automatic
road crossings...

What is anyone else doing here?

Do we have a list of what people are making so we can coordinate?

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html