 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 340
Re: Office building Finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 03:08:33 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Dean Husby wrote:
I'm trying to decide what to do next. The factory, RCX controlled
bridge, Passenger station RCX control, 4565 alternate or the automatic
road crossings...

You don't have to do ALL the train stuff, Dean :-) I think the most
important thing that no-one else can do but you is the
2-tracks-into-one-track and back into 2 again section under RCX control.
Passenger station and freight yard can be manually controlled rather
easily, but not that.

My list above are all things I want to add to my own collection anyway...

I have to build a few sensors for the tracks. SHouldn't be too hard. The
programing will be a snap. The only other difficulty will be to create a
reliable way to switch the rails...

And we don't know yet whether it's a go, so don't but loads of energy
into it yet.

I hope we find out soon.

Dean
--