 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 335
  Re: Possible November 12 train show participation

(...) Not bad... Mine is black with black office 5 high windows. The bottom floor with double doors is blue tinted windows. The rest are clear. I decided to stager the window layout to give it a diverse look. I'm going to create cubicles and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Possible November 12 train show participation

(...) I don't have _that_ much lego, a mere 138K or so pieces. (I can verify that I have that many, I probably have 10-20K more than that total...esp. considering the for sale stuff...)(I have 580+ pieces of straight 9V track in that too! :) Also, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)