 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 27
Re: next meeting theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 02:29:24 GMT

Xandria wrote:
Do we wish to have a theme for the next meeting on March 28.

Maybe not for the meeting on the 31st, but we could decide at that
meeting on a theme for the next meeting. All Robin's ideas sound like
fun! OTOH, building at the meeting wuld be fun... I especially like the
idea of a modular building theme where each person takes on a part of a
larger layout. Maybe we could plan one of those at this meeting and
bring the results to the next meeting - then play with it <g>. A town to
fit round the train? I get a bit bored with the train going round and
round and round to nowhere...

Here's a thought: do we want to start to accumulate some club Lego?
Robin's idea of bringing a tub or set and building with it at the
meeting could be extended to contribute the set to the club. It could be
a small set but if everyone brought one a meeting, it could add up. Of
course then we'd have to store the stuff. Maybe that's an idea for later
on. Maybe membership dues should consist of a Lego basic brick tub <g>.

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/