 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 243
  Re: Another Logo Idea

dear Robin: I really like No. 15 with the pen outline. It gives it a very stark contrast, which I personally prefer. I agree with Dean in that perhaps the top brick would look better as a sloped brick. While it would be nice to have the Maple Leaf (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Another Logo Idea

(...) Sofar it's 3 (Dean, Kevin and I) against 1 (You!) against the pen outline. (...) Sloping which way, in relation to the face that has the VLC letters on it? I kind of like the studs on the top. It looks, well, more "Lego-ish". Of course, the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Another Logo Idea

I've always been unconventional... even in matters of unconventionality... ohhh, No. 17 is great. It's well balanced with the maple leaf in the centre too! I like it. If we can approve this, we can make use of it on some flyers etc. for the October (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Another Logo Idea

(...) Anyone second the motion? (...) Oh, and happy belated birthday ;-) Robin (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Another Logo Idea

(...) Just butting in here... but I think the outline is nice. Really sharp. But at this point almost any choice you make will be "great". :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Another Logo Idea

(...) I prefer no outline (usually called a "stroke"). As well... if the logo were to be used as a web banner or such then the stroke and perhaps some of the detail would be lost as the image is reduced in size. (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)