 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 23
  next meeting theme

Do we wish to have a theme for the next meeting on March 28. ideas? Xandria Vancouver LEGO® Club website: (URL) LEGO® Club newsgroup: A newsgroup/mailing list specially for our club (VLC) has been set up and is subscribeable via email as a mailing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: next meeting theme

(...) Since the club is still in its infancy, and we're all still getting to know one another, I like the idea of an evening similar to the first meeting, with everyone just bringing "themselves" and we get to know one another, our collections, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: next meeting theme

(...) Maybe not for the meeting on the 31st, but we could decide at that meeting on a theme for the next meeting. All Robin's ideas sound like fun! OTOH, building at the meeting wuld be fun... I especially like the idea of a modular building theme (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)