 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 172
RE: Friday's Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:29:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dave Hylands writes:
Sorry I didn't make it Friday night. I completely forgot. • I've been busy
planning my vacation (4 weeks starting today).

Oh whereabouts are you going?  (sorry if I'm being too curious)

Nah, that's OK. The Washington State Kite Festival is on from Aug 21-27 at
Long Beach Washington. I plan on being there for the entire week, catching
some rays, flying some kites, and watching some very talented kite flyers.

I also have a week planned near Calgary, visiting may parents. The rest of
the time will be spent at home.

That's pretty funny (and lucky)... How did you know the parts
were from a dino
set?  Did you get a baby T-Rex?  :)

Dean got Alexandria one of the Dino sets that came with a particular female
minifig hair piece, and I got that hair piece, along with a bunch of other
pieces. For the really curious, I took a couple of pictures:

<http://www.DaveHylands.com/VLC-MissingParts/MissingParts.jpg> is a picture
of the types of pieces that were missing (there were only these 4 types).

<http://www.DaveHylands.com/VLC-MissingParts/ExtraParts.jpg> is a picture of
the extra pieces that obviously have nothing to do with an X-Wing.

None of the pieces in the picture were used at all in the X-Wing. Some of
the pieces were used in different colors (like the 1x2 grille tile, or the
1x2 plate), but not in the colors pictured.

Dave Hylands