 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 171
Re: Friday's Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:49:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dave Hylands writes:
Sorry I didn't make it Friday night. I completely forgot. I've been busy
planning my vacation (4 weeks starting today).

Oh whereabouts are you going?  (sorry if I'm being too curious)

I'm kicking myself for having missed Mark's F-15 (or 14.5 or whatever).

Yeah me too!

p.s. Dave H? I hope you bring your 5571 Black Cat again... • my miniature one
will be finished by next time, I swear.
Can't wait to see these two together.  Very cool picture.
I'll try to remember. This will definitely be cool.

I could bring mine too, if necessary.  Actually, I have two of them...

I finished my UCS X-Wing (which I picked up in San Jose). Lego included a
bag of parts from one of the Dino sets instead of the correct parts. I built
it using parts from other sets and then called them. They sent me all of the
missing pieces. Cool! There were about 50 missing pieces (all of them really
small).

That's pretty funny (and lucky)... How did you know the parts were from a dino
set?  Did you get a baby T-Rex?  :)

Bryan