 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 169
    Re: Friday's Meet —Robin Sather
    (...) Me too! I used to build with Technic, but haven't for many years. Now the options available just plain scare me! (...) I am a bit of a aircraft buff, and I actually did notice the air vents, but wrote them off as artistic license ;-). I was (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Friday's Meet —Dean Husby
   (...) Well... Don't let my looks of calmness fool you. I get get high off of lego building. 4 hours to get a tread assembly made right isn't what I would call 'Gifted' heh heh. As a kid I only had one tecnic set. a Blue Motorcycle with a Side Car. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)