 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1641
    Re: New pictures -- see train rollercoaster track (preview) —Holger Matthes
   Hi Xandria, many thanks for the nice pictures. I got one question: Who build the Fokker Dr I triplane? And did he or she knew my version of the Fokker Dr I which I build earlier this year? Did he or she used the old spoked wheels? The tail looks (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: New pictures -- see train rollercoaster track (preview) —Robin Sather
   Hello Holger, (...) Yes, I knew of your fantastic model, and used it for some of my inspiration. It was also great to get some idea of scale, checking length vs. wingspan vs. wing height, etc. I did not copy any details from your model, but the tail (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)