 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1641
Re: New pictures -- see train rollercoaster track (preview)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:41:13 GMT

Hi Xandria,

many thanks for the nice  pictures.

I got one question: Who build the Fokker Dr I triplane? And did he or she knew
my version of the Fokker Dr I which I build earlier this year? Did he or she
used the old spoked wheels? The tail looks very similar to mine.

Well done!

See my Fokker Dr I at: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5190

Kind regards from Germany,

Holger