 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1639
1638  |  1640
Subject:
New pictures -- see train rollercoaster track (preview)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 17:49:38 GMT

The second week displaying and playing at Lansdowne Mall pictures are up:

Geordan's already announced his pictures.

First week pictures are here:

Our website has updated our News and Gallery pages too:

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/news.html
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/gallery.html

Xandria