 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1407
Re: In case you have not heard...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:23:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
Dean, how are we gonna handle the shipping charges?  I think the most fair
way of doing it is splitting it depending on your order amount.  So for
example, if I ordered $50 out of a $100 total order, then I pay half of the
shipping amount.  Whether we split it evenly among # of people or doing it
as a ratio, it doesn't make much of a difference for most of us if we all
make $200+ orders each.  But if I made a $5 order, I wouldn't wanna pay the
same amount of shipping as your $200 order.  :)

I'm just going to do it as a % of what everyone ordered. If everyone gets a >Metroliner then it should be about $2. It's only $12 bucks total anyway.

Darn, I took so long trying to explain something.  Should've just written
"do it as a percentage of what everyone ordered."  Much simpler.  :)

-Bryan