 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1405
Re: In case you have not heard...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:11:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
Friday... I put the order in on FRIDAY. It's TUESDAY now.

***To avoid confusion please EMAIL me what you want. Quantity, Item NUMBER >and price.***

Dean, how are we gonna handle the shipping charges?  I think the most fair
way of doing it is splitting it depending on your order amount.  So for
example, if I ordered $50 out of a $100 total order, then I pay half of the
shipping amount.  Whether we split it evenly among # of people or doing it
as a ratio, it doesn't make much of a difference for most of us if we all
make $200+ orders each.  But if I made a $5 order, I wouldn't wanna pay the
same amount of shipping as your $200 order.  :)

Sound good?

-Bryan