 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1384
  VLC Day 2 Photos from Toy Train Show

Some more pictures... from Day2. Unfortunately, my camera batteries died at the onset of my snap happy session :-( There are a couple though. Warning: Pics are fuzzy in quality due to shakey photographer and crappy digital camera. (URL) Lego Realm: (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: VLC Day 2 Photos from Toy Train Show

Even though this thread is a few days old, I was hoping someone could tell me about the vehicle in this picture here: (URL) it a MOC, or is it from a set? What set is it from, if it is from a set? Thanks. Adam (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: VLC Day 2 Photos from Toy Train Show

I believe it is 1786 Jail Break Joe. Achim von Wiedner (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: VLC Day 2 Photos from Toy Train Show

(...) I'm pretty sure that's David's truck. And he doesn't come to lugnet... If anyone remembers we will try to find out. (...) LUGNET Member #320 TFM's LEGO Workshop - www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm The Vancouver LEGO Club - www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/ (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: VLC Day 2 Photos from Toy Train Show

Thanks, that looks pretty close if it isn't the same thing. Just have to find some instructions for that set now. ~Adam (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: VLC Day 2 Photos from Toy Train Show

(...) I manged to find the set amazingly in a garage sale in Kerrisdale today, though I was diaappointed Brickshelf didn't have the instructions. I'm pretty sure I have the complete set, but so far I've only figured out how to do the Van. But hey (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)