 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1359
  Re: Future of the club

(...) I've been watching the VLC for a couple of months now, with somewhat of yearning to join. However being 19 and being recently accepted into BCIT (Civil Engineering, which might explain my passion for Lego) I was reluctant to commit myself to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Future of the club

(...) Welcome, Tim! Thanks for delurking! In response to your posting, if you've been reading our forum for the past while, you've seen us joke around about some of our "members". We've got a few people in our membership that I've never even met! So (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)